Site Evaluation / Job Assessment
It is important to fully understand what the job will involve. Working with customers, including safety officers, engineers and end users during an evaluation process will result in fewer surprises when the job starts.
- Evaluate the scope of the work including the risk assessment.
- What is the task? How often is it done? How is it currently being done? How can it be done safer?
- Are the risks/safety issues while preforming a particular task a concern or possible OSHA violation?
Design and Engineering
To fully understanding the scope of the job, we will work with your staff to guide in the design and engineering to create the best possible outcome. ErectaStep products are pre-engineered but if your application requires an engineer we can use our engineers or we can work together with you engineer. We can create special wet stamped drawings and calculations for your application.
- Understanding regulatory issues
- Designing a system to reduce jobsite risks.
- Using manufacture standard products when possible and will design and engineer specialty products for the job.
Custom Designed Solutions
ErectaStep and CH Bull Co will always try to offer standard solutions, but this is not always possible. When your job requires something that is not in the catalog, we will design and create a solution to the specs on the job using staff and Engineers.
- Use common components when possible.
- Design specials applications for the solution.
- Design for fitting around structures.
Master Stocking Distributor
CH Bull Company has been a distributor serving Northern California since 1930. We are recognized by our customers and factory representatives as a go to place for off-the-shelf and factory support. As a master stocking distributor, we have in our Northern California locations inventory ready to ship and install for our customers. We stock ErectaStep‘s five key component parts and their famous YellowGate safety gate.
- Standard and custom solutions create for you a safety solution for your application.
- You can will call or have us deliver to your location.
NO JOB TOO BIG
C H Bull Co. company has been a solution, turnkey provider of many products over the years. One of the major advantages of ErectaStep is it is a modular bolt together product. Being a modular system, components can be brought to a roof or a location piece by piece for installation. Many times, the competitors’ products are welded and need to be craned into position. With ErectaStep there is no welding and not need for a hot permit and fire watch during installation. With the extensive instructions and the simple nature of the bolt together system, some customers will do their own installation while others would prefer it be assembled and installed by our installation teams. We are happy to work with you, our customers, either way.
NO JOB TOO SMALL
Click below to see a breif video of an Crossover.
CH Bull makes it a point to stay current with the OSHA standards. We attend the annual ASSP and the NSA meetings. We take classes to stay up with regulations and meet with all the major vendors in the safety business to look for new solutions to problems. We are available to do site visits and risk assessment evaluations when working with your staff. We will help prioritize your issues based on the risks involved in the frequency of the task at hand.
- Getting it right the first time.
- Communication eliminates assumptions (and we all know the definition of assume)
- Dealing with an individual person in front of you – not on the phone.
Since 1989 when California past Senate Bill 198, Andy Bull has been doing jobsite, tailgate safety training, as well as classroom training. We offer a number of different classes including classes on many of the top OSHA violations. If your ErectaStep installation requires doing a job differently than before, CH Bull will work with your staff in writing out the new procedures to do the job safely.
- Fall protection.
- Slips trips and falls the forgotten aspect of fall protection.
- Ladder Safety.
- Lift Safety
- Basic confined space training.
- Basic hydraulic safety